Monday, October 10, 2016

Cody & Mikayla say I do

Luke's twin brother Cody married his long time sweetheart Mikayla this past weekend in the Provo City Center Temple.  We had the honor of being a part of the wedding party and I am so happy we could be there to support them on such a joyous occasion.
We were also very excited to be going back to Provo.  How I have missed that place.  The Provo City Center Temple was still under construction when we lived there so it was so wonderful to be able to walk through a portion of it during the sealing.
Lottie looked like a little angel in her flower girl dress - which caused me quite a bit of stress when it didn't show up in the mail when I expected it to.  Obviously though, everything worked out in the end and she was adorable!




{Being a toddler at a wedding can be tough}


{I was grateful this happened}

{During the ring ceremony}

{Uncle Coco}


As magical as this wedding was, after a total of 20+ hours of driving in one weekend, we are happy to be back home.  Today will be spent unpacking and doing laundry.  I don't mind though.  I enjoy getting back into routines and settling back in :)

No comments: