Sunday, September 27, 2015

Midnight thoughts

It's late.  After laying Lottie down for the night I cuddled up to Luke to watch a movie.  We started out with Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves, but I REALLY have a hard time getting into corny movies, so I started planning the menu for next week.  If I don't plan it ahead of time we'll end up eating out.  Luke could tell I was getting bored so he turned Shenghai Noon on.  Oh Luke, you really know the way to a girl's heart.

That led me to catching up on the blog ....

I attended the General Women's Meeting tonight at my church building.  I was sad I couldn't be in Salt Lake at the Conference Center, nonetheless I felt the Spirit touching my heart and enlightening my soul.  One of my favorite messages was from President Uchtdorf.  He said (and I'm paraphrasing), that we need to exercise faith.  For faith leads to hope, and hope leads to living joyfully NOW.  I love that!  One step at a time until it all makes sense.

{Right after the Women's Meeting last March, 2015}
{Look at that beautiful temple in the background}

No comments: