Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Gotta Keep Your Head Up

As I mentioned in my LAST POST, I am going to blog about mine and Luke's night at the Andy Grammer concert in Ogden, UT.

Back in the VERY beginning stages of our courtship, Luke and some friends made a music video to one of Andy's songs entitled, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP.  I loved watching that video because I think Luke is ADORABLE in it.  I'm talking butterflies adorable.  You should watch it.

Luke's 28th birthday was coming up and I knew that Andy was going to be doing a show in Utah a couple weeks beforehand.  So there you go.  He had no idea!  I planned everything from getting a babysitter (thanks Cody), to pretending he was coming with me to a hair appointment.  What I didn't plan for was the tiny argument we were starting to get into during dinner because he didn't want me to be late for my hair appointment.  Finally, in exasperation I shoved him the tickets.  Obviously I'm not the best at planning surprises.

To say he was confused is an understatement.






And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the quickest way to end an argument.

No comments: