Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Charlotte turns 7 months

Last Friday, November 21, Lottie turned 7 months old.  I feel like overnight she has all of a sudden learned a million new things and is a totally different baby.

When she was 6 1/2 months she learned to crawl AND pull herself up on things AND cut her first tooth - all in the same week!  I was pulling my hair out trying to keep her out of everything while baby proofing at the same time.  The other day I caught her standing in her crib when I went to get her from nap time!  Well now the mattress will be getting lowered.

I get so down thinking about her growing up so fast.  I love every stage, but I also miss the last.  It's like once I get used to one stage she is moving onto the next and sometimes I just want to enjoy one stage a little bit longer. 





She is in the 48th percentile for weight, and 94th for height.

She currently LOVES green beans, sweet potatoes, and applesauce.

She thinks it is funny to roll around and crawl away when I am trying to change her diaper or get her dressed.

She makes a ginormous mess when taking a bath getting everything around her sopping wet -  including me.

She laughs hysterically when we make funny faces at her.

And she is learning to wave!  We've been working hard on that one.  Someday you might catch me dramatically waving my hand and enthusiastically saying "HI!" over and over again.

I love her.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah man she is way precious. And beautiful.