Friday, August 15, 2014

Luke's 27th

Luke turned 27 on August 10th.  I surprised him with a jar of nutella and a trip to some thrift stores (one of his favorite things) - not necessarily in that order.  You know what he picked out?  Two VHS videos about soccer goals and the World Cup, and a board game.  I love him.

Afterwards, with the help of my little brother, Gregg as babysitter, we met up with one of my bestest friends Laura and her hubby for some yummy Cheesecake Factory.  Luke LOVES cheesecake.  He picked out a carmel turtle one.

And then they sang to him.  He made sure they wouldn't forget.




I love Luke sooooooooooooo much and I feel so lucky I get to celebrate his birthday with him.  He's really the bomb.  AND he just finished with one out of two semesters of physical therapy prerequisites at BYU.  He's such a hard worker and NEVER complains about anything.  Really, he's awesome.

Also wanted to give a shout out to my little sister Christie and her brand spanking new baby boy Jordan Jeffrey Chandler weighing in at 10 lb 1 oz and 24 inches long - a beast of a child, but the most adorable thing you'll ever see. He arrived July 25th, 2014.







No comments: