Monday, August 18, 2014

For the love of BYU football

I don't particularly love football, I just thought that would be a funny post title because most of Provo are die hard fans of BYU football - the other part of Provo - Utah State football.  HOWEVER!  We did go to a BYU scrimmage last Friday night and it was very fun!  I really have nothing to compare it to, so that could just be my opinion ;)  It was a beautiful evening and it was a nice family outing.  Charlotte was a doll.  She is always so alert when we bring her to new places.  And she gets so serious.  It's like she is just focusing sooo hard on taking everything in.  It must be overwhelming.







                 {Mmmm....drool}                                      {And then she fell asleep}

{Luke picked these out for me}

Luke just became a Special Events Usher so hopefully (keeping my fingers crossed), we'll be able to see some more games.

Until next time!

No comments: