Monday, December 16, 2013

Monday happenings

I must say, I am very pleased with myself for keeping up on this blog!  This is the most I have ever done and I am enjoying it!

Luke is currently working for the Inland Northwest Blood Center (I don't think I've mentioned it before), and works a lot.  So I have long days to fill with blogging, reading, working out, running errands, and what not.  Sometimes I just watch Christmas movies all day.  Or talk to the cat.  It mostly depends on how I am feeling physically.  For some reason my sickness has come back full roar.  It comes and goes unfortunately.

Last weekend we had both the elders and spanish sister missionaries over for visits.  They are teaching the discussions to members throughout the stake.  I must admit it has been really nice going back and learning the basics.  It's amazing how much I forget!

We also saw the second Hobbit movie.  Luke was like a little boy on Christmas morning - he could seriously hardly wait to get to the theatre!  We both enjoyed it.  I mostly like going on dates with him :)
Did I mention he had a work Christmas party we attended?  It was nice getting dressed up and meeting the people he works with.  The food, however, made me sick so the night ended early.

I got my first email from Aaron on his mission!  He's been out for 6 months haha.  It's my fault really.  But it was nice hearing from him.  My favorite part of the email was this, "Oh yea, so I heard you're prego, that's awesome."  Haha it still makes me laugh trying to picture him saying that.  He seems to be doing well.  I have a Christmas package I'm finishing up for him and his companion.  I can't wait till he gets it!

Okay now moving on to baby girl Phillips:

21 weeks                                                                                         22 weeks


























How far along: 22 weeks

Size of baby:  She is about the size of a papaya.  10-11 inches and weighing probably about 1 pound.

Total weight gain/loss:  17 lb.....................there are no words........

Maternity clothes:  Yes.  I think that black maxi skirt I am wearing is going to become my new best friend.

Stretch marks:  No.  I have been using cocoa butter.  A lot.  So hopefully that helps at least a little.  Also I hear working out and drinking plenty of water helps.  So keep your fingers crossed!

Sleep:  Because my sickness has come back, it's effecting my sleep.  I get up to go to the bathroom and then can't fall back asleep.  Also, my lower back aches SO bad!  It takes me 5 minutes just to switch positions.

Best moment(s) last week:  Going on a date with my love.  I look forward to the weekend because it means Luke has off and he can take care of me.

Movement:  Yes.  Sometimes I get worried because she'll move a lot one day, and then the next I hardly feel her at all.  But its stronger each time.  Now you can just look at my belly and see her stretching this way and that!  kind of weird, but so cool at the same time.

Food cravings:  I hate talking about food.  It's taboo for me right now.  Luke has learned what he is allowed to talk about in front of me....and what he isn't.

Gender:  Girl!

Labor signs:  No.

Belly button - in or out:  In.  However, it looks.....different....ha.  Pretty sure it's going to pop soon.

What I miss:  Not feeling sick.  I think I've forgotten what that feels like.

What I am looking forward to:  Meeting this sweet little girl!  I get all emotional every time I see pictures of newborns and can't wait for the day I finally get to see her face to face.

Milestones:  I am over half-way there!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay!! I'm super exited!! You look great! Can't wait to see you guys!!!