Saturday, October 19, 2013

All in my head

The last two days have been good to me. Laundry is all done, went for a walk, saw a musical....and didn't once have to take any of my constipation-causing Zofran. Things were starting to look up.

Today started as any other. I woke up, ate my usual bowl of cereal, showered, went to the grocery store, came home, asked Luke if he could get the bags on his own, walked into the kitchen, threw up, wait! Threw up? That wasn't supposed to be a part of my seemingly good day! What happened to things looking up for me? Was it all in my head?? Blah..... Back to my constipation-causing Zofran.... At least it keeps the food down for the most part right?

Anyways, on to go make some crockpot chili for our ward's Trunk or Treat tonight. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Kaydee Smith said...

Aww, I hope you feel better soon. Have fun!
Kaydee