Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I made it!

I have finally made it to my second trimester!  I never thought I'd get here alive.  Phew!  A little dramatic??  Maybe, but I don't care.  The past 8 weeks have been just a little miserable for me.  I know there is still the wonderful pain awaiting me in the delivery room and what not, but honestly the nausea and vomiting have been torture.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this trimester will go more smoothly.  Plus, it will all be during the Holidays and I am determined to not hate food still during Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I plan on eating to my heart's content and not caring how much weight I put on.  I just purely miss liking food! 

I found this little pregnancy questionnaire on my friend Lindsay's blog so I thought I'd do it as well.  Plus, it will be a fun way to document my pregnancy as it progresses.

How far along: 13 weeks!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Surprisingly with all the sickness I've had I have gained a total of SEVEN pounds!!  I couldn't believe it!  I feel like I eat next to nothing and throw up the rest.

Maternity clothes: Yes.  Not too much yet though, I mostly lounge around in my sweats because they still fit me. 

Stretch marks: Not yet thank goodness, but I'm sure at the rate I've been gaining weight it won't be long :/

Sleep: Before last week I slept great!  The only time I had a little relief from the nausea.  But alas, of course that couldn't last long.  Between my constantly upset tummy and my bathroom trips I don't catch a lot of winks.

Best moment last week: My mother-in-law and Luke's grandma came for a visit and took care of us.  I'm so grateful for them.

Movement: Not yet, I hope soon!

Food cravings: ICE.  I can't drink water without feeling sick but ice has been amazing!

Gender: Don't know still but we find out next month!!!  Any guesses?

Labor signs: I hope not.

Belly button - in or out?: In.

What I miss: Feeling fit! (what Linds said), and liking food.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender!

Milestones: Made it to my second tri!


3 comments:

dlpower said...

You are a babe! Look at that cute little tummy sticking out. I am sorry the zofran isn't working for you anymore. MAybe just another 4 weeks or so and you'll be out of it but it'll get better every week from here. I want to talk to you again and hear more about how things are going. Sure do miss you!

Kaydee Smith said...

Looking great Robyn!

Unknown said...

I bet its a boy! super exiting!