Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Two Year Update continued again

Year two: 2022


{It doesn't snow a lot here in the south so we make sure to take advantage when it does}




{Cozy hot cocoa days}




{In January we all had covid (except Lottie) and school kept getting canceled due to bad weather so we last minute decided to go on a Florida vacation! Best decision! We had perfect weather for the beaches and botanical gardens,}













{Tennessee boys}

{Knoxville Zoo with friends}

{Grayson turned two on March 10!}

{Pi(e) Day with friends}


{We got season passes to Dollywood this year and went lots of times with family and friends!}






{Charlotte our little artist}



{April LDS General Conference with homemade raspberry rolls.  The Knoxville temple was announced!!}


{Lottie keeps count how often Christ's name is mentioned in General Conference.  I love her dedication and listening ear}

{Luke and I celebrated TEN years of marriage on April 14 at The Walnut Kitchen}


{Easter 2022}




{Happy 8th birthday, Lottie!}



{Charlotte was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Her dress is from Grandma Smith and her headband is the very same one she wore on her blessing day as a baby}





{Cades Cove}


{Getting caught in a rainstorm here is no joke!}

{I began struggling with episodes of vertigo and nausea/vomiting}







{We're expecting baby #4! Due to my continued vertigo and morning sickness I was bedridden for most of the summer}

{Congrats Evan!!}


{Alan Jackson concert.  I was so sick here, and I was getting lots of texts from the babysitter about Evan throwing up at home!  It was hard for me to enjoy the concert}

{It was very moving with this east Tennessee crowd}


{My morning sickness had become so severe that my sister had to take Evan and Grayson for several days so I could rest.  Thank you, Juli!}


{I think they enjoyed themselves}






{Happy 35th, Luke!}


{Our kids truly find the oddest positions to fall asleep in}









{Luke completed a 50 mile bike ride with Juli and Kelly}




{Silly Charlotte! I think there's a similar picture with daddy doing the same thing when I was expecting her}





{25 weeks along}




{Happy 5th, Evan!!  Lumber Jack themed party with a tent, fire, hot dogs, and a homemade pinata!}


{Thanksgiving on Signal Mountain}


{Sweetest Cindy Lou-Who there ever was}


{Congrats, Lottie!!}



{Sisters trip to Pigeon Forge}

{Preschool Christmas program}



{Rendition of the future Knoxville temple}



{Our plans kept changing, but we still managed to have a wonderful Christmas at home}


{Celebrating my 34th birthday at the Cheesecake Factory}

 Onward to 2023 and adding to our family!

No comments: