Friday, October 5, 2018

Goodbye Idaho, Hello Colorado

As Luke and I have been contemplating - and praying - on the course we want our future to take, Colorado kept coming back to us.  We loved our time in Idaho, and to be honest I'm quite surprised it wasn't where we were supposed to stay.  I think Luke and I both thought we would end up back in Idaho, but as time went on, it was feeling less and less like the place we should be.  Sometimes I get a little disappointed because Boise had everything on our "want" list: Temples, family, outdoors not too far away, low cost of living, etc., .... But when the Lord speaks its best to listen.  So to Colorado we prepared to go.  Don't get me wrong, I love Colorado.  Its where I was born and where we spent all our family vacations.  We have lots of family there and its known for its beautiful outdoors.  I was just my usual self and wanted the easy path :/





{I loved that Luke was able to get back into Soccer and that I got to dance again}







{Us + the Jarvis'}

So here we are in Colorado.  We've been going on lots of adventures and having fun playing with cousins, biking, exploring, and walking down memory lane.






{Maroon Bells}





 {Lottie + Delah}


{My grandparents old home in Penrose where I spent most of my summers}


{Garden of the Gods}





{First time back to the Denver temple since we've been married}







{All ready to go to quiet time}

No comments: