Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Family photos 2018 part one

In the middle of moving week I decided on a whim to self-take our family photos this year.  So I checked out a DSLR camera from the library (now I want one!), borrowed a tripod from a friend, and set out to find a pretty spot to do it.  We landed at Bogus Basin recreational area outside of Boise right at sunset and you know what?  Despite throwing it all together last minute, not knowing fully how to work the camera, the thorns and thistles, and two kiddos, I'd say they turned out pretty good! I'm also a little biased though :)

These photos are part one of two, so enjoy!  





{I love the pure look of happiness on his face}

{Charlotte Hope, age 4}






{I'm so grateful to be their mother}








{One of my favorites}


{Evan Luke, age 9 months}




No comments: