Monday, April 20, 2015

3 years

Luke and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary on Tuesday, the 14th of April.  It was cold, rainy, snowy, overcast (just like on our wedding day), and I was sick.  Throughout the day I posted pictures from our wedding on Instagram and Facebook. Its only been 3 years, but it already feels like a lifetime ago.  SOOO much has changed and happened in those 3 short years.  Having a baby was just one major thing that happened.




We dropped Lottie off at a cousins and went out to eat then to see a movie.  We watched the new Cinderella.  At first I felt silly watching a children's movie without Charlotte, but Luke and I have been trying to be extra careful with the shows that we watch.  So we felt Cinderella would be a safe choice.  I actually really enjoyed it and can't wait for Lottie to see it.  We were originally going to go to the tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point, but with the snow flurries coming down, we decided not.  I was so cold we ended up grabbing a hot chocolate before heading to the movie.

After picking Lottie up, I was so tired and sick that all I could think about was just getting us all to bed as soon as we got home.  Once we were all snuggled in our own beds and I was about to drift off to sleep, I remembered Luke and I had not taken one single picture to document this day!  However, I was just so tired and not feeling well I didn't want to get out of my warm bed.  So we snapped a picture with my phone, in bed.  It's blurry, the flash hurt my eyes so I blinked, and we're in bed exhausted, but I actually really love this photo of us.


Happy three years to us!

On a different note, I ran a marathon two days ago.  I will blog about that another day.

Happy Monday!

No comments: