Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's Choreography!

Yes thats right, choreography. My much dreaded but still ever learning class. I have been heard to call it the devil class from time to time but lets just keep that on the DL :) Two weeks ago I showed my final solo for it. The weeks prior to it were spent in sweat (literally), tears (literally), and frustration for the anticipated and dreaded D-Day. Well it is over and done with and now I can breathe again. Everyone loved it :)
I realized that I have not even mentioned dancing anywhere on my blog...well that is about to change...
Dance is a big part of my life, right now it is my minor here at BYU-I. Here I have had the amazing opportunity to be on the Collegiate World Dance Company for three semesters in which I was able to be a part of Extravadance, a performance put on by the Dance Department every semester. I would post videos but I have absolutely no idea how to do that! Maybe in the future I will be a little bit more computer savvy :)
I love dancing with all my heart. Being in a dance studio is where I feel the most at home and it is where I have come to truly find myself. Sadly I will not be dancing as much next semester, actually last semester may have been my last for performing...I have to focus now on my other classes that I have put off so I can graduate in July. Can I just stay in college forever and never grow up please??

As a side note it says this post was published on November 30th but it was actually posted on December 20th, 2010


No comments: