Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Festival of Colors

So I haven't been doing a very good job of keeping up on this blog, but here is an update..
This last weekend I went to Utah with two of my roommates to the Festival of Colors in Spanish Fork. It was crazy! There were thousands of people there and I can now officially say that I have crowd-surfed :) Woot woot! It was at an Indian Temple and you can buy this colored cornstarch that you throw at people. It eventually became impossible to recognize anyone. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words so here are a few that pretty much sum it up.
Indian Temple

This is what we got on us just walking up to the temple to buy chalk. Our shirts were so clean!

Look at our pearly whites :)

After everyone threw their chalk at once...it blocked out the sun!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your new look in make up. Does you wonders!! JK. Looks like you all had some fun. Dad mailed out the music today. love you

Heather said...

How FUN! So I posted a video of Gemma's "hi" because well, I can't really explain it you just have to see it.

Loves!

Shea and Kay-Marie said...

Looks like that was amazing fun! I want to go!