Monday, May 23, 2016

Vocal Point concert

On Friday evening we drove down to Newport Beach to watch Cody (Luke's twin) perform in one of his final Vocal Point performances.  I don't even know exactly how many years Cody has been in it, but he has recently graduated with his masters from BYU, which also means "graduating" from Vocal Point.

The very first time we went to his show it was in Coeur D' Alene, ID back in 2013.  It was also Lottie's first time.  I was 18 weeks pregnant with her.  Even then she was dancing along.



This time I was slightly worried I would have to take her out a lot - you know, cause she is a toddler and all - but to my surprise she was super into the show.  She recognized Cody instantly and was constantly waving at him and clapping and dancing.  My heart was bursting watching the enjoyment on her face.  That's been happening a lot lately.  Is that okay for the human heart to feel like it's gonna burst sometimes?  Probably.






{She really loves her uncle Cody}
 








No comments: