Thursday, June 11, 2015

The outdoors at Coalville

Lottie is napping so it is a good time to write about our day trip to the mountains surrounding Coalville last Saturday.  For starters, I thought it was spelled Coleville, so I was a bit confused when it wasn't appearing on the GPS on my phone.  Regardless, we took off and made our way up Provo Canyon.  Driving past all those beautiful waterfalls and mountains made me wish I was a country girl.  Luke and I always talk about when we retire it will be on a horse ranch in some obscure, beautiful place.  Anyways.

My sister Juli invited us up for the day to visit and play around in the outdoors.  Her in-laws have a ranch up there as well as a zip line.  Guys, I was pretty terrified at first, but I did it!

I wish I had taken more pictures.  But that's okay, that just means I was living in the moments right?



{Ambreigh is such a good cousin to Lottie}

 
{She loved riding on the Polaris}




1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun. You all look great.