Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Father's Day 2015

On Father's Day I flew in early from Arizona.  I will blog about that another day.  Luke and Charlotte were waiting for me at the airport and I was ecstatic to see them.  For most of that week I thought more deeply about Luke and his role as my husband and as Charlotte's father.  Each time I did I got butterflies.  I am so in love with that man and cannot believe I am lucky enough to call him mine.


I got the 3rd Hobbit movie for him and made dinner.  I wish I could have had more time to make it a little more special for him.  I was so tired from my trip that he let ME take a nap.  On HIS day!  That's how awesome he is.



Luke is patient, slow to anger, kind, good looking, thoughtful, selfless, hard working, and a million other things that could fill books upon books. 

Charlotte and I sure are lucky to have him in our lives.

xoxoxoxo

No comments: