Thursday, May 14, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

This Mother's Day Charlotte let me sleep in.  She's been doing that a lot lately.  Probably because I darkened  her room by placing cardboard boxes behind her blinds.  So Luke and I got to snuggle in bed for a while ALL. BY. OURSELVES!  He wished me a happy Mother's Day and told me the reasons he loves me and why he thinks I'm a good mother.  It's nice to get that validation every now and then.  It's so easy for me to feel like a failure every single day and more than a little inadequate for this whole parenting thing.  So thank you Luke for focusing on my strengths rather than my weaknesses.

{Here I am putting lotion on my baby girl after her first bath home from the hospital.  I was terrified the first few weeks home with her.  I had no idea what I was doing.  I still don't sometimes}

{Relaxing after church on Mother's Day}

For my Mother's Day gift, Luke is making me a precious video of Charlotte's first year.  I will share it as soon as he is finished.  Speaking of videos, my brother-in-law also made a short video of Lottie for FamilyShare.com.  I've probably watched it 100 times.



And last, but not least, we attended the Payson Temple Open House last Friday.  It was spectacular.  Go if you get the chance!



No comments: