Sunday, July 7, 2013

WSP - The 4th

We had a great Fourth of July!  Camping with the Chandlers in Driggs for the Huntsman Celebration and Idaho Falls for some fireworks.  I also experienced some fireworks in my mouth when we decided to eat out at Tacos Izcalli......word to the wise.....do not ask for extra salsa there.  My mouth and lips literally felt on fire.  I'm not exaggerating either, the skin around my lips turned red.  Yeah.  

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe time celebrating.  I'm so grateful for the chance to do that every year.  


Me and my firecracker in 2012



3 comments:

dlpower said...

I love that you are updating your blog more often. It sure does make me happy!

Li-Sha said...

wait, tacos izcali is now in idaho falls? we were wondering where that guy went. also one time mikie found a bone in his burrito so we never went back haha. :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun fourth. We did the usual! Doty Park.