Wednesday, October 1, 2014

[Busy]ness

Ever since September started, I have been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.  That's such a horrible expression, really, I don't know why I use it.  Force of habit I guess. 

With the start of work and school for Luke, appointments, out of town trips, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc..... We have been very busy bees working hard and playing hard. 

Last Sunday, we made a quick day trip to Pocatello for baby Jordan's blessing.  It was a great time spending time with family and friends.  Luckily it worked out that we were able to visit with some good old college friends of mine.  Lindsay and her cute baby Beckham, who is just a few weeks older than Lotte, and Stacie and her cute family.  I love them both!

I totally forgot to get a picture of Lotte and Beckham together and now I am kicking myself for it.  But here are some from our visit with Stacie and her family.





I am so glad it is October.  I love October!  I have big plans for it.  Pumpkin patches, corn mazes, the zoo, Halloween decorations.  Lotte is going to love all of it.  Or maybe she'll have no idea what is going on, but I will love it! 

Also, with the start of October I think things will start to slow down a little bit.  Thank goodness. 

No comments: