Sunday, July 14, 2013

WSP - Sunday talks & walks

Well, it's done and over with.  Luke and I gave our talks today in church and I think they went pretty good!  I felt the spirit really strong today and was touched by the blessings of 3 newly adopted children.  They had just been sealed together as a family yesterday and were all wearing their beautiful white clothes and looked so happy.  It was very precious.

Also, we went for a nice walk today after church.  I like Sunday walks.  It's a good time to reflect on the past week as well as the upcoming one.  We were walking by Taco Bell on our way home and all of a sudden I just had the strongest craving for some nachos.  Weird, right?  So I got onto Pinterest and of course there was a cheese recipe on there.  You can always rely on Pinterest!  So as soon as we got back I made some and it turned out great!  Love Pinterest.  

Oh, and I don't think I've mentioned how Luke's championship soccer game went! They won.  4 to 1 with Luke scoring TWO header goals.  Sometimes I am simply amazed by some of the things that guy does.

I'm one lucky girl.


No comments: