Friday, December 28, 2012

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!

It truly is.  Christmas time is my favorite and for many reasons.  My birthday, time off work, spiritual insights, family gatherings, relaxation, giving and receiving gifts, food, surprises, etc.  I am having the most wonderful break especially because for once Luke and I do not have opposite schedules!  I am enjoying that.  
Sunday we went to the in-laws in Kuna, ID.  We dropped off treats to people in their ward, went horseback riding, ate Kelley's awesome cooking, relaxed, watched It's A Wonderful Life, went hunting (Luke did), sang songs around the piano, and so many other things I can't remember right now.  I hope all of you were able to fully enjoy the Spirit of Christmas as much as we did.  
Happy Holidays!!!


 





Christmas morning

Hot cocoa, orange juice, stuffed french toast, bacon, and panettone (a South American Christmas tradition)

Let's be honest, who doesn't love getting new things??

Relaxing by the fire

1 comment:

Kaydee Smith said...

FUN!!!!! love horseback riding, and the food looks so good!
Miss you guys!