Monday, March 28, 2011

Hare Krishna-Festival of Colors 2011

I guess it’s a new tradition for me to head down to Utah for the grande ole Festival of Colors every March. This last weekend Lindsay, Travis, Mallory, and I packed up and went down to Spanish Fork to enjoy getting all colorful. This year wasn't as packed as last year, probably because of the weather, but it was a lot of fun and we took a gazillion pics. Enjoy!

Burger King pitstop on the way-we got crowns :)

The happy couple

Hare Krishna Hindu Temple

The gang

The Darth Vaders took a picture with us...we felt so cool.





87th Ward Reunion??

Travis got me good

Aww



In N' Out Burger-hats here as well


Avatar??


4 comments:

Heather said...

Always looks like a total blast! My brother Thomas was there along with some old highschool friends of mine. Very fun!

Kaydee Smith said...

FUN!!

Robyn Phillips said...

I it was sooo much fun! You should go if you get the chance.

Juli said...

How fun! Colors look great on you!