Thursday, November 21, 2019

Evan's 2nd birthday

I can hardly believe that my Evan buddy is TWO years old!  The days leading up to November 19th, 2019 had me reminiscing on the days leading up to his birth.  I think because I am expecting again, it is easy for me to remember how I was feeling right before he was born.  Getting a pedicure on his due date was one thing I remember clearly.  Desperately wishing he would come already.

Evan is a sweet little boy, but can really get under Charlotte's skin.  I think he just likes to get a reaction out of her.  He loves to be home (a homebody like his mama), likes trucks, trains, and anything that goes as well as Curious George.  His smile is still as contagious as it was the first time he smiled at me.  He had his first dental appointment a couple weeks ago and everything went great.  He doesn't get as nervous about doctor appointments as Charlotte does.  He had his two year check up yesterday and aside from suffering from eczema, he did great!  He weighs 27lb (35%), and is 35" tall (70%).  Following after his sister of being long and skinny.


{Some of my favorite recent photos of him}

{I came in to get him from nap time and found him like this, singing to Pooh Bear}




{Birthday morning}



{This hat is way too small for his huge noggin}








We love you sweet boy and are so happy you are a part of our eternal family.


No comments: