Friday, November 29, 2019

Thanksgiving in Utah, 2019

For Thanksgiving this year we went to aunt Suzi's house in Centerville, UT again.  We love going there.  This year the weather kept a lot of people from coming and almost kept us home as well, but thankfully the stars aligned and we had almost perfect driving conditions both ways.  Thanksgiving day we woke up to a winter wonderland and it didn't stop snowing for the next two days.  I loved the feeling of being all cozied up in the warm house watching it come down.  Lottie enjoyed going out and building a snowman.
Friday evening, aunt Suzi hosted a baby shower for my cousin Sarah, my sister in law Taylor, and myself.  My cousin Hannah was also going to be apart of it, but the weather kept them in Nevada.  It was wonderful being able to catch up with extended family, and have my mom and sisters as well as my mother in law Kelley and sister in law Mikayla there.














{Visiting Great Grandma Helen}


{Evan ran into a Costco cart pretty hard, and was all snuggles that evening}




{Driving back home to Colorado}


Overall it was a good trip.  It was packed full of visiting family, shopping and relaxing.  We look forward to it every year.




No comments: