Wednesday, June 26, 2013

This Is It!

It's done, it's official, I have decided to devote one day a week to updating this blog.  Don't laugh, this is a big step for me.  I've decided Sundays will be the designated day (except of course, for today).  

So, to celebrate this tremendous moment in my life, I thought doing a recap of the past year would be nice.

So here it is, our lives in an insta-cap :)  

P.S.  If you follow me on Instagram, these may look familiar to you.


First Instagram photo ever


We highly enjoy spending time with the Chandlers - this is us right after a dance battle at the Idaho Falls Zoo Carnival.  Needless to say I made it to the finals hehehe :)


October General Conference 2012


Out at the shooting range with our dear friends the Weggelands, Nate, and his roommate (forgot his name!)


This is the best love note - I am so blessed


We like to go to the Roxy occasionally for date night








My favorite man





Our first Easter spent together, 2013


Off to San Diego for our one year


Coronado Island


The shops at Huntington Beach


Balboa Island








San Diego LDS Temple


Teton Dam hike with the Weggelands





Date night with The Piano Guys


{Springtime}








The Chandlers are so fun


Silver City, Idaho


Cress Creek Nature Trail

Left: 2011  Right: 2013


Camping with the Chandlers at Eagle Park





On June 12th, my brother Aaron entered the MTC as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints


No this is not our dog, we volunteered at an animal shelter for an afternoon


My family came up to Idaho for a few days and of course, dirt biking was on the agenda :)


So happy to be married to Luke Kasse Phillips


El Korah Shrine Circus in Idaho Falls with the Smith & Chandler families


Yep, we rode an elephant :)


Family


I surprised Luke with a camping date


Me and my love.....



Until Sunday :)


No comments: