Friday, January 10, 2020

Bumpdate baby #3

With each pregnancy I get worse and worse about doing bumpdates!  I'm much busier now with two littles to care for and life in general.  While my sickness has been equally awful with all 3 pregnancies (throwing up until about 20ish weeks), I feel like each one gets progressively worse due to having more little people to care for, aging, etc.  My back/hip/pelvic pain has reached an extreme and I can barely move.  I've recently started physical therapy.  I also went towards the end of both of my previous pregnancies.  
I have tons of braxton hicks, so many that for a time there I had to go in for I.V. fluids because they were most likely due to dehydration.  I'm still having tons everyday.  Hopefully it's a sign I'll go earlier than my due date for once?


{6 weeks pregnant}


{My good friend Megan stopped by for a visit - 8 weeks along}

{I was so sick, Kaydee stayed with us for a month to help out - 13 weeks along}


{14 weeks, starting to get a bump}




{15 weeks, this 7 mile hike on the Mesa killed my back even this early on}




{16 weeks}


{This doctor visit was awful.  I had Evan with me.  He tripped and hit his head really hard on the bed, and of course I'm trapped and can't pick him up.  A bunch of nurses came in the room with snacks and toys and saved the day, but then he pooped and the smell almost made me throw up.  So I asked them to unhook me early so I could get out of there.}


{18 week ultrasound.  I wanted the children to be there.  I loved watching their reactions.}




{19 weeks}


 {20 weeks}




{21 weeks - Ward Trunk or Treat}


{22 weeks - starting to feel a little better ... ish}


{25 weeks}


{28 weeks - finally in the third trimester and starting to feel huge.  Major back/hip/pelvic pain.}


{32 weeks}




How far along: 32 weeks

Size of baby: According to the Babycenter website, the baby is about the size of a jicama, 4ish pounds, and 17ish inches in length.  At my 18 week ultrasound he or she (we're not finding out the gender this time!), was measuring 5 days ahead of schedule.  At the same appointments for Charlotte and Evan, Lottie measured 4 days ahead and Evan 6.  

Total weight gain/loss: 32 lbs gained so far.

Maternity clothes: I've reached the point where I'm starting to not fit in my maternity clothes anymore.

Stretch marks: I don't think I have any new ones as of right now, but who knows.  My belly is extremely itchy!

Sleep: Oh gosh, sleep is awful.  I'm in so much pain that switching positions is a chore, takes awhile, and has to be done often because my hips begin to hurt.  I can't breathe if I try sleeping on my back.  Also, peeing a lot during the night.

Best moment(s) last week: I'm not sure.  

Movement: It's sporadic.  This baby definitely likes to hang out on my left side, and some days I have to really work my hardest to get him/her to move, but when it does, its crazy!  It likes to make me worry occasionally.

Food cravings: Doritos.

Gender:  We don't know yet.

Labor signs: No?  Tons of braxton hicks.

Belly button - in or out: I don't have a large belly button to begin with.  It's out, but not in an obvious kind of way.  

What I miss: Having a normal sense of smell and fitting into my old clothes.

What I am looking forward to: The delivery.  Every night when I go to bed I fall asleep thinking about when I'll get to meet this baby face to face.  And breastfeeding.  It's important to me that goes well.  I copy and pasted the above answer from my pregnancy with Evan because it is true for this one as well.  But I am so excited to find out the gender!  However, I will add that I am nervous about going natural again.  


No comments: