Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Evan turns O N E

My sweet sweet Evan Luke turned the big ole one yesterday!  I'm still trying to figure out how in the world that happened.  He is such a happy little baby and his smile will melt even the coldest of hearts.



I bought a small chocolate cake specifically that he could smash and then made homemade brownies for everyone else.  Unfortunately - just like his big sister - he wasn't interested in getting his hands dirty.  And I think he was a little hesitant when everyone started looking right at him singing Happy Birthday, but once I held his hand he was okay.











Evan has 4 teeth, loves literally all food, and is obsessed with water bottles.  He crawls everywhere pulling himself to standing, but refuses to try walking, haha.  Charlotte is the best at getting him to laugh.  I love watching them play and interact together. 




He has wonderfully wild hair that I just can't bring myself to cut.  He likes to try and comb his hair whenever he gets a comb in his hand.


 {Look at that smile!}


{I love that he's a mama's boy}







The following are his monthly photos.  It's incredible to see how much he changed even just by the month!

                                        {1 month}                                                                    {2 months}

                                         {3 months}                                                                  {4 months}

                                          {5 months}                                                                  {6 months}

 {7 months}

{8 months}

{9 months}

{10 months}

{11 months}

{12 months}


 {1 month vs 1 year}




We love you Evan!!


No comments: