Saturday, March 26, 2016

Living life through the good and the bad

Life is good.  We go through rough patches and then some smooth patches, but I can't deny that Heavenly Father is always present through it all.  As much as I want to throw the towel in sometimes, I look at Luke and Charlotte and think about all the good I see in our lives.  Its hard to see sometimes when it seems clouded over by other stuff, but its there if I look for it.

All I can say is, I'm thankful for my family and the gospel.

{She loves to cuddle up in our comforter while I'm making the bed}    

 {I honestly love her}

{Post nap bed head}


{I painted her nails for the first time and she couldn't get enough of them!  She kept saying, "Pretty!"}





{She fell asleep in her "seat" while watching a movie.  That's never happened before.}

{She pulled my yoga mat into her room and set this all up herself}

{Airplane!}

{Her and I took a trip to Playa Del Rey Beach}




{The sun kept getting in her eyes!}



xoxo

No comments: