I saw this post on my sister Juli's AWESOME blog and thought it would be fun!
1. The gospel.
2. Being in the outdoors. I can't say enough how happy the sun, the mountains, and the air make me feel. Horseback riding through the mountains and streams is my ultimate favorite.
3. Completing something that I never thought I could.
4. Holidays when my family comes together and we play games, talk, and laugh.
1. Losing someone.
2. Snakes, sharks, spiders and so forth. Those darn S's.
3. Settling for something that may not be the best for me.
4. Giving up.
1. To go to IHOP...I've never been!
2. To travel the world and then settle down on a ranch somewhere.
3. To be a wife and mother.
1. Food. Enough said.
3. Horses (more of a lifetime than current obsession I guess).
3. The outdoors (also more of a lifetime).
SURPRISING (weird) FACTS ABOUT ME
1. Olive oil is also my lifeline. I stress and stress and stress if I forgot it on a trip or run out. No idea where or how it started but my family has been using it as a moisturizer/make up remover for as long as I can remember.
2. My roommate Lindsay and I hit each other a lot...we're slightly abusive to each other...
3. I love to eat peanut butter, I don't know when it started cause I used to think it was so gross when my dad would just eat it by the spoonful, but yeah.
4 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
1. I took first place every year at my dance studio try outs with my sister taking second.
2. I am currently in the middle of getting my B.S. in Child Development and am planning on being a Child Life Specialist working with children in hospitals.
3. I have crowd surfed.
4. I loooooovvvee dancing.
PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER
1. Running, running, and more running (I am training for a half)
PEOPLE THAT EMAIL ME
2. My mom
4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Oreos with peanut butter
2. Homemade vanilla ice cream
3. Pepperoni Pizza
4. Thanksgiving dinner :)
4 OF MY FAVORITE PLACES TO BE
3. In the mountains
4. In a dance studio
4 MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
1. The Holiday
2. Hot Rod
4. Fools Rush In