Thursday, January 17, 2019

Grand Junction, Colorado

We've been having lots of fun in the almost two months that we have lived here.  Between Luke's new job, family coming to visit, my birthday, sledding, and Charlotte starting preschool, the time is just flying by!
Over my birthday weekend, both Luke's family and some of mine came for short visits.  We went to the Dinosaur museum, and out to lunch at Camilla's Cafe in Fruita.  I am loving being able to host more and have more space to do it in. 
On December 29th, 2018 I turned the very big 30.  Ughhhhh.  I miss my twenties already!  I'm glad Luke is right there with me though.  I like growing up with him by my side.







{Already a ladies man}

For weeks before Christmas Charlotte was begging for a sled.  She made sure to tell Santa that when we visited him and in her letter to him.  Luckily, both her and Evan woke up Christmas morning to two brand new sleds. 





{Mommy & Lottie snow angels}


I struggled in the weeks leading up to Lottie starting preschool, but I knew she would do really well in it.  So I got my tears out before her big first day.  She loves it!  Occasionally she has a morning where she clings to me and doesn't want to go, but as soon as I pick her up from school she is excitedly telling me everything she learned that day.

{Evan's photobomb!}








No comments: